Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quinterest Is Growing!

I would just like to update the followers of my blog. I've have been working tirelessly on Quinterest recently, updating it with new features and implementing suggestions. The database is becoming cleaner each and every day with the introduction of the "Report an Error" button, which really helps me to pinpoint certain errors in the database. In addition, as requested, I have implemented the ability to search the database by tournament now as well. I have a lot planned for Quinterest in the future. Bonus search is well on its way and should launch soon as well. In addition, Quinterest has now achieved over  36,000 hits since its launch on June 16, 2013 (just under two weeks!). I am extremely proud of this achievement, and it motivates me even for to continue improving Quinterest as time passes. Stay tuned, as there is much more planned for Quinterest in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Having bonus search in addition to what it already is will push Quinterest so far above any other tool quiz bowlers have to study from - it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's coming along quite nicely actually. It should just be a few days until it's ready to go live. Just a disclaimer though--at first, even though it will be functional there isn't much in the database for bonuses. Don't worry though, more and more are being added every day (Currently, there are around 300 bonuses--most of which have been added today).

    ReplyDelete