Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Best Friend: Codecademy.

Continuing on my journey of teaching myself how to program (at least trying to teach myself), I found a website called Codecademy. It teaches its users basic programming in various languages such as JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Python, etc. In addition, it also contains some advanced programming lessons. As of right now, I've been working on marking-up HTML and CSS for a website's front-end. I spent most of the day on Codecademy, and I completed the 'Web Fundamentals' track and am now moving on to the jQuery track. Already I feel like I've learned a few weeks worth of information and knowledge in just a day's worth. Anyhow, I'm going to stop blogging now and head on back to Codecademy to continue my jQuery track; I'm eager.

No comments:

Post a Comment