After many hours of researching php scripts and parsing in general, I learned how to code a script that will pull questions and other information from the quiz bowl packets themselves. A few hours later, after the MySQL database was populated, I finally got to coding a search engine capable of sending search queries to the database and retrieving information back. In addition, it sorts that information neatly and relays it to the HTML which displays it to the user. It's all fairly complex, but surprisingly simple once it is put together. I still haven't add the CSS to the search, so it's pretty crude as of yet, but the rest is smooth sailing from here!