Thursday, July 4, 2013

Something BIG is Coming...

It's been a few days since I've provided any information on Quinterest. I'll start with some minor comments. I really appreciate the constant error reports that I am receiving, as they a helping tremendously in cleaning the database! Quinterest has been steadily growing ever so slightly and use of it is increasing.

Now, on to the fun stuff. I am been working on Quinterest and writing code for the past few days, and soon, I am going to launch Quinterest version 1.0, bringing it out of beta. There are some pretty cool new features coming. One of them--you may have already heard of it--is bonus search. The bonus database is steadily growing, and I have already written most of the code for it. I plan on launching as soon as a viable amount of bonuses are available to search through. There is also one other feature that I plan on releasing in the next update. It's not extremely groundbreaking or anything like that, but I'm sure many will still appreciate the option.

Look forward to Quinterest version 1.0 in the near future!

Shoutout to Joshua Duncan for his help with the bonus database!

No comments:

Post a Comment